ProHealth Integrated Medical Payment Options
- Payment Options
- Payment Plan
- Group or Individual Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
- Personal Injury or Automobile Accidents
- Flex Plans/Medical Savings Accounts
ProHealth Integrated Medical is able to work with most Insurance Companies.
We are excited that you have chosen ProHealth Integrated Medical’s revolutionary Chiropractic care program to improve your quality of life. Our recommendations are based on a desire to see you get well and stay well. While we will do our part to customize a treatment plan to meet your specific needs, we also believe that achieving maximum results is part of the patient’s responsibility as well. Therefore, we have compiled a list of “patient expectations” for you to understand and follow during the duration of your treatment plan. Services provided under the direction of the medical doctor and chiropractor are covered under many insurance plans(auto, work, major medical). However, for those patients who do not have insurance, or whose plan does not cover chiropractic care, we have a number of payment options listed for you to review. Please choose your preferred method of payment, sign and date where indicated, and return this form at your next visit
Payment at Time of Service or Weekly. For our patients without insurance, we will offer a discount when payment is made by Cash, Check, Visa, or Mastercard at the time of service, or to those who pay the full amount weekly by signing a credit card guarantee form.
For our patients without insurance, we can arrange weekly or monthly payments spread out during the length of your treatment plan. Payment plans require a credit card guarantee, and if you should discontinue care at any time, any remaining balance will be due immediately. We are also able to set up flexible low monthly payment plans spread out over a longer period of time with no up-front costs through Enhance Patient Finance. They offer low rates and a number of interest-free options. See the front desk for more information.
When possible, we will call to verify benefits on your insurance; however, the benefits quoted to us by your insurance company are not a guarantee of payment. As a courtesy to you, we will file all necessary forms with your insurance company. It is to be understood and agreed that any services rendered are charged to you directly and you are personally responsible for payment of any non-covered services, deductibles or co-pays. We will also offer insurance patients the 20% Time of Service Reduction in fees should you decide to pay the full amount due at each visit and submit the bill to your insurance yourself.
We do accept assignment from Medicare. The check is usually sent directly to our office in payment of services that Medicare will cover which for Chiropractors is ONLY manual manipulation of the spine. Medicare pays 80% of the allowable fee once the deductible has been met. You are required to pay the deductible and the remaining 20%. All other services such as x-rays, examinations, therapies, and supports are not covered. Please notify us if you have a Medicare supplement policy. Our office will complete and file all Medicare forms at no cost.
If you are injured on the job, your care should be paid for under your employer’s Worker’s Compensation insurance. You will need to inform your employer of the accident and obtain the name and address of the carrier of their insurance. If your employer does not provide us with this information, if a settlement has not been made within three months, or if you suspend or terminate care, any fees and services are due immediately.
Please present your auto insurance card, health insurance card, and name and number of your attorney if you have retained one.
Bills will be submitted in the following order according to Georgia law:
1. Med Pay portion of your auto insurance. This is optional coverage that may be included in your policy. We will assist you in verifying if this coverage exists. If present, we will bill your insurance directly.
2. Group/Individual Health Insurance. We will also bill your health insurance plan directly; however, you will still be responsible for all co-pays and deductibles.
3. Third party insurance. If you do not have Med Pay or standard health insurance, then the responsible party’s insurance should cover the cost of your medical bills.
We will require you to pay for your treatment plan at the time of service or through a payment plan that is suitable for you and us, and we will help to submit all necessary reports to help you get reimbursed from the third party.
Please inform us if you have a medical savings account, sometimes known as a ‘flex plan’. We will be happy to provide you with a statement of your charges for reimbursement.